Friday, January 22, 2010

First Thoughts!

As many of my friends know, I am passionate about movies. I watch a wide variety of movies from chick flicks, action, comedy, drama, suspense, pretty much anything. I love getting asked about what i thought about a particular movie, so i had the idea to start a blog. Why not? I thought it would be fun and another resource for anyone to use. I not only want to express my opinions the movies I've seen but the movie that are to come. Every movie I see in the theatre during the previews i give a Thumbs up, and Thumbs Down to whoever is closest to me. I want to disclose why I think I would like to see one and how it tickles my fancy and not the others. I think it shall be good for all of us. Even if you completely disagree with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment